Sunday 10 June 2018

jamesojida SCAMMER

Sunday 10 June 2018

And another for today is this one


And this is his backstory

  • He was married but his wife cheated and he is now divorced
  • Aged 35
  • In the US Army
I didn't chat to this guy for very long.  We exchanged the usual introductions which did not produce much information for me about him.  He was the usual flattering and charming scammer, trying to brainwash me into loving him and, as usual, he was loving me and wanting to spend the rest of our lives together by the end of a few very minimal conversations.  He asked for hangouts so we carried on talking there.  On hangouts his name was not James Ojida he was called Promese Love.  This always rings massive klaxons in my mind and makes me even more suspicious than I was already.  The conversation turned one night to how hard the conditions were in the camp he was living with.  I told him that that was a concern for his military superiors and there  wasn't much I could do about it from here.  I am really not tremendously sympathetic to them and their troubles.  Conversation continued and the next thing was a huge long sob story (that really didn't make much sense in the real world) about his adopted son and how he needed money to get him back.  It was so clearly untrue because the amount he asked for was $250 for legal fees.  This was my way out of the conversation and I took it.  Blocked and reported on Instagram too. The is the picture he sent me.




No comments:

Post a Comment