Friday 1 June 2018

thomas._james SCAMMER

Friday 1 June 2018

Another one for today is yet another fake soldier


And here is his backstory

  • His name is Thomas James
  • He has a son aged 5/6
  • He is a soldier in the US army, based in Syria
I have be honest here and say that this is all I remember of this guy.  I didn't write much of the information down before I blocked him and he deleted the conversation.  He was very flattering with all the usual cut and paste comments designed to brainwash into loving him.  He asked very personal questions, not just the basics but more about salary, type of house, owned or rented, car, child and wanted pictures of her (which I never send for unsurprising reasons).  He fell in love with me instantaneously.  Sadly I can't remember why I blocked him but he was so obviously a scammer.  I have other photos that he sent me.









No comments:

Post a Comment