Saturday 16 June 2018

davidfrank1010 SCAMMER

Saturday 16 June 2018

And the first one for today is this one


And this is his backstory

  • His name is David Frank
  • He is 60 - with a friend he was 65
  • He is from Monaco - with a friend he was based in Paris
  • He is working on an oil rig 400 miles in the Atlantic Ocean
I felt that this person was a much more experienced scammer than some I have encountered on here.  He wrote better English and certainly understood English to a better level than others and he knew how to use it for effect. He asked the usual basic questions and was very flattering straightaway.  He seemed to be rather more nosey than some.  He, however, did not answer the questions hence the small amount of information gleaned about him.  We got onto talking about children and when he knew that I had a daughter he wanted to see pictures of her.  The conversation got rather heated and he was angry that I wouldn't share any.  I mean who in their right mind would share images of a teenage girl with a strange man on the internet?? He obviously didn't understand the real ramifications behind this - I do take it to be a sign of a scammer.  He took real umbrage and tried to use the emotional blackmail with me to make me feel guilty - saying I obviously didn't trust him. What a silly man!!  Of course I didn't trust him - I know he is a scammer.  I wouldn't share the images and the debate raged.  He blocked me first and deleted the conversation. A little sample of our conversation.




No comments:

Post a Comment