Sunday 3 June 2018

mark_nelson2621339 SCAMMER

Sunday 3 June 2018

And another one for today is this guy


And no screenshot because  I have reported his profile so it is not available.  I talked to this guy really early on so don't have any other photos or screenshots saved either.

This is his backstory

  • He is from Brazil
  • He has lived in the US all his life
  • He is in the Yemen, working for the UN as a military doctor
  • He is a widower with a son called Alex who is 15
  • His wife died in a car accident
  • He is 48
He moved onto hangouts very quickly and used all the flattering language and fell in love very quickly.  I decided that I could not stand talking to him and pulled him up on his use of the photos of the genuine Dr Fernando Pinto Gomes.  He as a little rude, I was a bit more rude back and blocked him and reported him.  For photos please see the pinned page about Dr Fernando Pinto Gomes.



No comments:

Post a Comment