Friday 29 June 2018

andrews_edmond SCAMMER

Friday 29 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


And here is his backstory

  • He is called Andrews Edmond
  • He is from Texas
  • He is and engineer
  • He is 47 years old
  • He is single with no children
This guy was very flattering immediately and asked all the usual questions to get to know me and get pictures from me.  I got his basics too.  The conversation passed by as usual, he sent a lot of cut and paste nonsense about his likes and dislikes, what he is looking for in a woman, his hobbies and pastimes.  All I was wondering with him was how long it would take him to ask me for cash and what the reason would be.  I didn't have to wait long.  One weekend he messaged me and said he was dying of food poisoning and it was his 96 year old Nan's birthday. I did wonder about the possibility of his Nan being alive and it is possible I think just about.  However, he decided he needed £350 to buy her a glorious birthday present.  I called him out as fake and a scammer.  He actually admitted to me that he is from Ghana and wanted me to help him get the documents he needed to be able to move to England. Here are screenshots of our conversation.  I apologise for the language used as usual and must explain that he had sent me a picture of his private parts all aroused.  Let's just say that they weren't his and had been searched for on Google.  This will help to explain some of the conversation that follows to you.

The account is still active on Instagram.






ETA   a friend sent me some screenshots from the conversation she had with this guy too










No comments:

Post a Comment