Saturday 23 June 2018

jamesbaldwin3697 SCAMMER

Saturday 23 June 2018

And another one for today is this guy jamesbaldwin3697

And I apologise for no screenshot of his instagram profile page but I must have deleted it.  Anyway he gave me the same guff about being the Dr James "Andy" Baldwin.  He messaged me on Instagram but moved immediately to WhatsApp. This proved to be a very short conversation really.  He did the basic introductions which you can see in the screenshot below.  However, what the idiot had forgotten about is that when you so a status update on WhatsApp, anyone who has your contact details can see it.  This tool was not the sharpest in the tool box because he had a picture of his real self on the update which you will see bears no resemblance to the good doctor he was meant to be.  This is one fo the reasons I love WhatsApp.




And what follows are the pictures he sent me of himself and his cars.




No comments:

Post a Comment