Friday 15 June 2018

jamesoconnorofficial SCAMMER

Friday 15 June 2018

And another for today is this one

\

And this is his backstory

  • He is called James O'Connor
  • He is 45 years old 
  • He is from LA
  • He is with the US Army and is based in North Carolina but is about to go to Syria
  • He is single because he broke up with his girlfriend 2 months previously when she cheated on him while he was away in Iraq
  • He has no parents - they died in a car accident when he was 12
And this was the information I found out about him from his basic questioning and us introducing ourselves.  This was another one I really don't remember too well.  He did start off with the usual compliments on my appearance and I knew that he was a fake but we never really got passed the basics really.  The conversation just stopped and I realised that he must have been blocked by someone else and the account has gone.  I have still included him here so that you can see the photographs used - they are probably circulating on Instagram and other places as other people anyway.  See them and know the person is a fake.






No comments:

Post a Comment