Thursday 14 June 2018

benj564735 SCAMMER

Thursday 14 June 2018

And another one for today is this guy benj564735




The above are the photos that he sent to me of 'himself' or rather Stephen Murphy.  See the detailed page about this man in the link at the top of this blog post.

This particular scammer didn't give me much of a backstory except to say that he was called Ben Jones and he was from America and serving in the army, away in Afghanistan peacekeeping. Our conversation moved onto hangouts where we chatted very little.  I don't know why this was but he was probably talking to other women who were more receptive to his "charms" and he felt were more likely to pay out.  But he kept talking to me just in case and as a back up.  Well, unfortunately for him, this did not work out to his plan.  I busted him for using the fake images of this particular soldier   and he told me he was from Africa and needed money to help pay for his Mum's medical bills in hospital and for her medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment