Friday 15 June 2018

apascal2011 SCAMMER

Friday 15 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


And here is his backstory

  • His name is Alex Pascal
  • He is 57 years old
  • He is from North Carolina
  • He is an engineer who seeks private contracts
  • He is single but he was married and divorced 12 years ago
  • He has a daughter who is married and has a granddaughter called Jennifer
This guy was really rather chatty and personable.  We only talked on Instagram and hadn't really got anywhere as such apart from passing pleasantries and basic introductions.  He was extremely flattering about me.  I wasn't sure about this guy at first because I encountered him quite early on in my journey with scammers.  Now I would say that he is a classic faker.  I actually know this because I have seen these pictures used of this gentleman many times over.  The other thing that happened was that our conversation suddenly stopped and his account disappeared so he must have been reported and blocked by another user.  I do think we would have got to a scam at some point but I just don't know what it would have been.

ETA  the screenshots that follow show the real person whose images have been stolen.
The guy is called Polocsanyi Bela




No comments:

Post a Comment