Sunday 17 June 2018

williammorgan2019 SCAMMER

Sunday 17 June 2018

And the last one for today is this guy



And this is his backstory

  • He is called William Morgan
  • He is from the UK but lives in New York
  • He is not married
  • He has a son called Joe who is 17
  • He is 51
  • He is in Afghanistan, peacekeeping
This is another guy who is using the photos of ex-Navy man Stephen Murphy.  This scammer opened with the usual flattering remarks about my beauty and we exchanged the usual basic information about each other. He asked if I knew any military men on Instagram.  I always say no to this question so that they don't think that I have had experiences already.  He decided that he would use his vacation time to come and visit me but he doesn't know when it will be but he is waiting for the UN to contact him.  He decided to call Laura "our daughter".  They all do this - maybe in their culture or in their minds at least, they think that it shows that they are accepting of the fruit of another relationship or relationships.  They think that we will respond to this acceptance favourably and feel that they are more genuine.  In reality, for me, it makes me incredibly angry and in these days of caution over strange men being exerted, I find it just a tad creepy and unnecessary.  This William Morgan was really bugging me at this point so I chose to pick a fight with him about the use of the stolen photos.  He got himself reported and blocked on Instagram.  Here are more pictures he used.





No comments:

Post a Comment