Monday 11 June 2018

goode_mane SCAMMER

Monday 11 June 2018

And another one for today is this one


And this is his backstory

  • He is from France
  • He is called Jorge Good
  • He is a real estate agent
  • He has a son aged 12
And this was really all I found about him because he did not chat to me very often or for long periods of time.  What I did do though was a reverse image search of the picture on his profile.  It was very illuminating and revealed his true identity.  He is really a Peruvian/Venezuelan actor called Jorge Aravena.  I used this information to my benefit and asked him why he was using this man's images on his profile.  I had no answer at all so I just blocked and reported him.

On android phones you can find decent reverse image search apps and I strongly advise you use them.  They don't always work but when they do it is really really useful so that you know that you are talking to a scammer.  There is  also the following place which is quite useful too 




No comments:

Post a Comment