Tuesday 12 June 2018

shanelaird9933 SCAMMER

Tuesday 12 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Shane Laird
  • He is from Texas, USA
  • He is 45 (I really don't think he is when you look at the photos - the scammers seem very bad at picking ages)
We passed the basic introductions but I couldn't really cope with speaking to this guy.  He felt like he was quite new to this scamming business.  He told me a little bit about himself but not much and what he did write was in very poor English.  He too included a lot of cut and paste comments and some of it I had seen many times before from other scammers on Instagram. This is a screenshot of the conversation for you to see. I have to apologise for the choice language at the end of the conversation.




No comments:

Post a Comment