Sunday 3 June 2018

jd866627 SCAMMER

Sunday 3 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


And this another of the scammers using the pictures of a genuine US soldier called Good.  This is his backstory

  • His name is Jack Daniels (made me properly laugh)
  • He is currently in Afghanistan but is due to be posted to Nigeria soon
  • He has a son - whose pictures are the same son as hiltonmoral2 and anderson_steve0
  • He is an American
And that is all of his story that I know.  He fell in love with me immediately, surprise surprise and decided that he wants to marry me by the time we had reached the end of one short conversation.  He said that my child was his (why they do this I don't know but it puts me off right away) and he sent me a picture of himself in his army gear.  The name on the badge said GOOD.  I questioned this and he said that they sometimes change and swap names.  I mean really?? Rubbish.  I blocked him and he immediately deleted our conversation. Just a snippet of our conversation before he deleted it.






No comments:

Post a Comment