Thursday 7 June 2018

jack_madison2233 SCAMMER

Thursday 7 June 2018

And another for today is this one



This guy came and said hello with the usual use of flattery, thinking that it will get you anywhere, preferably into my purse and bank account.  All I really learnt about this guy was his name which he said was Jack Madison.  He did say that he was a soldier and that he had been given details of a forthcoming peacekeeping mission which had been shown to him on a map.  When I asked him where he was going he wouldn't check it and tell me where he was going.  I really did laugh out loud at this comment.  Do they really think we women are this stupid?? Another clue for me that he is a scammer was that he didn't always understand more colloquial written English - I had to explain what  I meant fairly regularly because he had no idea what I had said.  He also moved the conversation immediately to hangouts. Here are some screenshots of our conversation. He asked for $200 ITunes card to improve his internet connection - yeah right!!






No comments:

Post a Comment