Wednesday 6 June 2018

petersoneric483 SCAMMER

Wednesday 6 June 2018

And another for today is this guy


petersoneric483 

And I really have to apologise because for some reason I have absolutely no screenshots of this guy at all not even of his profile page.

This is his backstory

  • His name is Eric Peterson
  • He has 2 children called Josh and Lauretta
  • He is single
  • He is Christian
  • He is an independent contractor
  • He is 47 years old
From my memory he asked all the usual basic questions and made all the usual introductory comments about beauty and smile and eyes (yawn!).  He was obsessed with having taken a bath or shower and having eaten as are they all.  He sent me a picture of himself but the numpty hadn't looked at it properly.  There was a name badge in full view where he was called Jason Cummings.  This was my way out from such an obvious faker and scammer.  He was blocked and reported and so of today, his account is not active on Instagram.  Beware though of the story as it may be being used by another scammer using a different user name.

ETA  I found some screenshots of the photo I mentioned above with the name badge.  Also following are some conversation screenshots too.










No comments:

Post a Comment