Monday 18 June 2018

brain_young02 SCAMMER

Monday 18 June 2018

And the first one for today is this one


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Brain Young (I mean come on this must be a typo of Brian but he insisted it was Brain - he didn't have many to be honest and this convinced me of him being fake)
  • He is from Alabama USA
  • He is 48 years old
  • He is looking for a serious relationship
  • He is in the US military deployed to Africa for the past 3 months
And that was what I learnt.  He asked the usual basic questions and made the basic introductions with me.  He asked for pictures of me and I sent him 2 but he reckoned that he couldn't send any back to me because his internet subs were running out for the past 2 weeks and he needed an iTunes card. I chose to ignore the comment just like they don't read our messages back to them.  The conversation continued until he asked for $2000 to pay for his leave to go and see his sick Mom.  Please don't ever fall for this trick.  No soldier has to pay for leave.  He would have been given leave for a situation like this or for a spouse or child. Apologies for the choice language near the end.








No comments:

Post a Comment