Thursday 14 June 2018

osbornejackson001 SCAMMER

Thursday 14 June 2018

And another for today is this guy




And here is his backstory

  • His name is Osborne Jackson
  • He is 41 years old
  • He is in the US Army based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina in the 8n2 airborne division
  • He is deployed in Nigeria peacekeeping with the US Special Forces as part of the UN, against Boko Haram
This conversation with Mr Jackson was going on for weeks.  He started out in the usual way of scammers telling me how beautiful I am and he needed to get to know me.  We passed the basic introductions and I had a feeling that this one is a more experienced scammer.  He definitely understands and writes better English.  However, he used all the same and expected cut and paste comments about himself, his likes and dislikes, hobbies and wants and desires from a woman and relationship. We did move our conversation onto hangouts quite quickly.  And so the conversation continued and continued.  I really wanted it to end but I had come this far into it and he did not disappoint me.  Mr Jackson obviously felt he had invested enough time and data into wooing me and decided that he needed me to send him a replacement phone because he had dropped his and broken the screen.  I said that I could not as I didn't have a spare phone.  He then thought that an iTunes card would be a suitable aternative.  I never asked for what amount because I called him out as a scammer and the poor little soldier was very "hurt".

I have also seen the same pictures as a person called alexosborne232





No comments:

Post a Comment