Tuesday 5 June 2018

billbetrand19 SCAMMER

Tuesday 5 June 2018

And another for today is this guy


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Bill from Fresno, California, USA
  • He had a son aged 15 at a school in London
This guy was such an obvious fake right from the start.  The numbers that he is following really gave me the clue, combined with the fact his first words to me were "Hello pretty".  He was full of the usual exchanges and compliments to butter me up and make me more susceptible to his charms.

His downfall was passing on a little bit too much information about his son.  He told me that he studied in London a subject called RCS (religious and cultural studies).  I asked him where in London       he went to school.  The answer was with Amerigo Education.  Bad move on his part because I googled it.  The company exists but they do not have any schools out of America at all. I called him out and blocked and reported him. His response to the schooling question shows why a scammer should really keep to minimal information, the more they give, the more likely they are to be found out.  Please do your research when they give you snippets of information like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment