Sunday 10 June 2018

gasogine SCAMMER

Sunday 10 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


And here is his backstory

  • His name is William Gasogine (I always wondered if this was a misspelling of Gascoigne?)
  • Aged 50
  • Works with Exxon Mobil as a supervising manager
  • A single father
  • Divorced from his wife
  • Stays in Liverpool (his words - I suspect he has no idea)
  • He is a god fearing man (all the scammers are - must need a lot of forgiveness)
Well this guy was a little bit slicker than some but really did trip himself up a few times. He made all the usual introductions to elucidate the above information.  He used all the usual cut and paste comments from a crib sheet.  I had seen quite a lot of them before and boy does it get wearing reading the same shit from possibly the same scammer just in a different disguise.  After a bit my eyes bleed.  This particular one had a good bank of comments and sentimental and sloppy gifs to upload.  We moved onto hangouts and my feed was just full of utter romantic and sentimental shit.  I am sorry but it really does spout out of them like diarrhoea and it really does make you appreciate a real man who is really not romantic at all.  We eventually got to a point where he was comfortable enough with me to voice call and believe me it was not the voice of a white American man that I heard talking to me.  Eventually he asked me for a $200 iTunes card.  Here is the picture of himself that he sent me and then some screenshots of our conversation for you to read and enjoy. Once again apologies for my rather fruity language here.









No comments:

Post a Comment