Tuesday 31 July 2018

ericdavid3034 SCAMMER

Tuesday 31 July 2018

And the next one for today is this guy


And there is no need for his backstory because I have all the screenshots here of the conversation that I had with this scammer.  I just had to read some of his opening messages to realise he was a fake - please just look at all that cut and paste nonsense.  You can tell that seeing all that waffly rubbish makes me fall asleep and I really can't be bothered to answer properly - it encourages one word answers from me I am afraid to say.  These plus his sob story about his wife (America must be really unsafe the amount of ladies who die in labour, of car accidents or cancer) and child and his profession rang all the bells with me and I reported and blocked him quite quickly.















No comments:

Post a Comment