Monday 30 July 2018

General Curtis M Scaparrotti SCAMMED

Monday 30 July 2018

The real man here is General Curtis M Scaparrotti 

He is a General in the US Army and is the Army Chief in Europe.  I don't think he is going to be on Instagram looking for love somehow.


If you see any accounts on Instagram or other social media, gaming and/or online dating platforms using these images then you know that the person behind the account is fake and out for a scam with you in some way shape or form.  Avoid at all costs.

3 comments:

  1. I was a victim of a scammer. He told me he (You) was divorced. I was enamored by You because You loved me because of my good soul.etc Thought you (he) was in Afghanistan. We communicated mostly on Hangouts.Played WWF also.You were presented in a good light. He was convincing speaking of the horrors of war in the helll hole.He was in contact with Doctors WB. Did not let him connect me with anyone. Told him I would look into it.Thank God.Now that I feel like your dear Friend having stared at your picture and reading about how You(he) felt about my giving him a good diversion I feel close to you.You are a good husband and Father. Please get in touch with me somehow. I would be most grateful .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. The General that was used here is aware that his images are used by scammers - you are not communicating with him here - this us my blog about scammers. Please report and block the scammer wherever you have contact. The General retired from service last year and is happily married.

      Delete
  2. Meu Deus estou vivendo este dilema, pois ele me convenceu de uma forma sem igual estava desconfiada pedi que me fizesse uma chamada de vídeo então ele fez não sei como mas fez acho que colocou um vídeo então decidir pesquisar.

    ReplyDelete