Sunday 12 August 2018

ericanthony327 SCAMMER

Sunday 12 August  2018

And the first one for today is this guy   ericanthony327

Apologies as I don't have a screenshot of his Instagram profile page but I do have a couple of screenshots of the conversation he had with a friend of mine.  I am sure that you will see how fake he sounds on reading it.




The next screenshot I wouldn't usually include because it is an image of a child that the scammer had stolen to pass off as his own.  Now sharing the images of children who have had their images stolen is not what I usually share but this one has a reason behind it.  In the picture there is a picture of a karaoke machine.  However, when my friend asked him what it was he wasn't really sure and decided to tell her that it was a radio.  Also bear in mind that the photograph was said to be only a few years old however his children are meant to be 14 and 12 now and those children, even if it was taken a few years ago, are far too young to be the ages he quoted.  Africans are very bad at guessing ages from the photos they steal.



No comments:

Post a Comment