Saturday 18 August 2018

allendosier7 SCAMMER

Saturday 18 August 2018

And the next one for today is this guy


I don't have any information about the real guy in the images stolen and used by this Instagram scammer.  If I do find out I will add the details later and if you know who the real guy is please email me and I will add the information katyminskorner@gmail.com   From the screenshots I have which are limited for some reason, you can see that the guy follows the usual routine.  Say hello with some kind of compliment to flatter and make you receptive to a chat.  Then lots of questions.  The only difference here was that he asked them all in one comment.  Then his biography is very limited, he is from America, has had a tragedy of some sort.  Yeah he is a scammer.




No comments:

Post a Comment