Friday 17 August 2018

drtravisstorkmoore SCAMMER

Friday 17 August 2018

And the next one for today is this guy   drtravisstorkmoore

And there is no need for a backstory with this one.  Here are a couple of pictures he sent me while we were talking on Instagram and WhatsApp.




And here is a screenshot where the scammer tells me all about himself and proves that he knows how to Google.




And here is when he decided I was ready and gullible enough to do whatever he asked of me.  As you will read it is the most unbelievable thing ever.  Believe me he got blocked and reported to Instagram and WhatsApp immediately.



And as you can see the image he sent me I used to do a reverse image search and it was successful.  It revealed who the real person is and that some of the details he spoke about were correct.

The real guy here is Travis Lane Stork.





No comments:

Post a Comment