Friday 24 August 2018

aaron_tassone SCAMMER

Friday 23 August 2018

And the next one for today is this one    aaron_tassone

And I totally forgot to take a screenshot of this guy's Instagram profile.  At the time when I talked with him I hadn't encountered the images he used.  Since then I have seen several other accounts using the same images exactly.  This profile is a fake and I think it will become clear if you read the screenshots below of the conversation I had with him.  I ended up reporting him for spam and this makes him blocked to me as well.

ETA  24/09/2018   The real guy here is Clayton Littlewood  who had had his images used.  Click on his name above to see more about the real man.  Just to say here that the real guy is openly gay so he really isn't going to be the one who is claiming to be in love with you.












No comments:

Post a Comment