Saturday 15 December 2018

Greg Browne SCAMMED

Saturday 15 December 2018

The man I am going to introduce to you here is a guy called Greg Browne.  He is a US military veteran and is much used by scammers to create fake accounts on Instagram.  The real man is gay and has a husband he is very happily married to so, believe me ladies when I tell you that, if you are being messaged online by anyone using this man's images he is bound to be a scammer.  The real guy is not interested in a relationship with a woman.



The above two screenshots are from his real instagram account, sadly he is not verified but this is definitely the real one.


And this screenshot is proof for you that NavyJack is indeed very happily married to his husband.



The above two shots are part of a newspaper article written about how he is having his life turned upside down by the scammers using his images but more so by the women who have been scammed getting in touch with him.  Why on earth do that?  Have a heart.  You may well have been duped and taken in but he is having his image used to do this.  You have control over being scammed - you can say No and not allow it but he can't.  Please leave the real man and his family alone - it is not his fault you have been scammed.


I hope that this post makes you realise that if you are being messaged by someone using these images then they are definitely fake and they are going to scam you.  Stop chatting, report the account and block them and continue to ignore them should they add you again.

Please never send any cash, cards or tech to anyone who befriends you on the internet.  They are sure to be scammers out to steal your money and your self-esteem. Ladies we are the ones who have the power to change the scamming culture.  Become educated, say no, report and block anyone who you think is fake.  Do your research here on my blog and on my Instagram account @insta_scammers2018.  Minimum research is trying a reverse image search or ask for a video chat. The answer is no?  It's a scammer. Say no, report and block.

In this case a reverse image search worked well for me and helped me to find the real man, his instagram account, and details about him that confirmed that those using his images are scammers.

8 comments:

  1. he have a scammer and i pay 15.000dk for 1year 7months he will come andwe live together he was divorce from his man and i was naiv sorry navyjack know i have delete all your pics where they can find you and take them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you have been scammed by someone using these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little heads up, Greg Browne's profile is out still ive seen like 3 different profiles on Instagram in just the last couple weeks. I too was scammed but the only thing i lost was my heart.i was never asked for money. I was just a face to keep him company i guess we talked for almost 2years every day. Im still hurt by my experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that you were taken in by a scammer. I am also sorry that I haven't replied to you before now. I hope that you are recovered from it.

      Delete
  4. On plenty of fish (pof) as Greg Jack.

    ReplyDelete