Sunday 16 December 2018

Fakes using the images of @tommyviews

Sunday 16 December 2018

And all these accounts are fakes that have used the images of @tommyviews  Please click on his username to take you to a blog post already written about the real man.

What follows are the fake accounts seen so far using this man's images - there will be lots more I have not found yet.





I have included some screenshots of the conversation he had with me and a friend of mine.  I am sure that looking at his profile page alone and the biography that I have circled would make you take note that it is a fake account.  Carry on and read both conversation screenshots and it becomes even clearer.  He wouldn't meet my friend when she said she lived in the same area as him.  In my conversation (the last screenshot) he asked for an iTunes card but I told him to buy his own.



No comments:

Post a Comment