Sunday 16 December 2018

@tommyviews SCAMMED

Sunday 16 December 2018

And today I introduce you to a medical student from Germany who has his images stolen time and time again to front fake accounts of scammers.   I don't know the man's full name but he is Tommy on Instagram and from following him I see that he is very happy in his relationship with his girlfriend.  Therefore, he is not messaging you ladies who are old enough to be his mother, auntie, grandmother wanting to fall in love with you - but a scammer does and wants to relieve you of your money in whatever way they can.




If you being messaged by anyone online who is using these photographs then you can reliably know that you are being approached by scammers with a fake account.  Please get the account reported, blocked and keep on ignoring it should they keep trying to stay in contact with you.  They are scammers and do not care about you - they just care about making money to spend on their scamming lifestyles.

Please never send any cash, cards or tech to anyone who befriends you on the internet.  They are sure to be scammers out to steal your money and your self-esteem. Ladies we are the ones who have the power to change the scamming culture.  Become educated, say no, report and block anyone who you think is fake.  Do your research here on my blog and on my Instagram account @insta_scammers2018.  Minimum research is trying a reverse image search or ask for a video chat. The answer is no?  It's a scammer. Say no, report and block.

It took a little perseverance on reverse image search but eventually one of the photos I tried worked and I found the real guy.  Please utilise this function: it may take a few minutes of your time but better spending that time wisely than months trying to recover from having your life savings stolen by an unscrupulous scammer.

8 comments:

  1. I got contacted today on facebook with someone using these photos. I did an image search and boom found out he was fake lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you did a reverse image search and found out the truth before any damage had been done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been in touch with a DR CHARLES HARTMANN for almost 2 years until he recently asked for money. Looked him up and of course he is a scammer who has taken the pics of a genuine German Doctor and is conning elderly people into parting with their life savings, some even loosing their homes. He is ruthless and heartless and I would like to know what he REALLY looks like. No doubt he is old, fat and balding!! I can laugh as I did not part with any money but feel so sorry for those who have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to block this guy called Robert Hilson on Facebook, his using this Dr's pictures and he claims his from New Jersey and his a Surgeon Dr.but what gave him away was the profile number on his Facebook profile info +234 Google search says its a Nigerian code

    ReplyDelete
  5. have been communicating with a guy who says he is lucas thomas, but then the other week another guy came into the conversation saying he was david dosier. both have david's photos, both say he is he. lucas asked for money i said no. and wont do video call, but david wants to do viDEO calls and also asked for money, never done a video call yet as when he does it i dont have my phone on me. i am also military so i know incorrect info when i receive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really crazy. I been talking to a guy for the past month claiming to be a doctor James Robinson from Hawaii but was working in Germany. He contacted me on Facebook. He found me because he had a mutual friend of mine on Facebook. He sent me at least 15 pictures of this doctor. He seemed all sweet for a few weeks and then asked if I can loan him money. Told him I do not have money to lend him. I did a image search on the pics of this doctor and turns out this guy who is claiming to be this guy is in fact a scammer. I blocked him and I hope to God this scammer gets caught!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawn ,leo,daniel and scott all the same face thank goodness for google lens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour moi aussi depuis le 31 août je parle une personne qui ce dit être le docteur hamdan jorge et qui utilise les photos de tommy views que fini par retrouver sur Facebook et internet c'est comme ça que je me suis aperçu que je parlais à une qui ne me montrer pas son vrai visage

    ReplyDelete