Sunday 16 December 2018

Dr Mark Smith SCAMMED

Sunday 16 December 2018

This blog post is going to be about Dr Mark Smith an American guy who has his images and those of his daughter used time and time again to make fake accounts fronted by scammers.  The real guy is a wellness expert and chiropractor in America with his own successful practice.



If you have anyone messaging you online and claims to be this man and is using his images you now know that it is a lie.  The person you are messaging is a scammer and they will ask you for money, cards, tech, to accept a parcel, to accept money from them or some other typical scammer request.  It is not the real Dr Mark Smith messaging you.

Please do not send this person or anyone you message online any money, tech, gift cards or say you will accept a parcel or money from them.  The money, tech and gift cards goes to fund their scamming lifestyle.  If you accept a parcel you will be expected to pay money to receive the parcel which will never arrive with you.  If you accept money from them by bank transfer, western union, monogram or other way then be aware that you are handling money they have made from scamming other people and you are guilty of money laundering which is a crime punishable with a prison sentence.  Is you scammer worth getting a criminal record for???  I don't think so so please don't do it.  The scammer doesn't love you they love your money and your naivety and your willingness to help them.  They laugh, call you a client, call what they do hustling.  This is not the actions of a person who loves you.

2 comments:

  1. I am being scammed by one using the name William Precious Kendrick. He is using these pictures and claims to have 3 companies in the UK and that is why he doesn't need to work. So far he has gotten almost $10,000.00 out of me. He pressures me for up to 7 hours at a time. And will call me over 30 times until I am finally so mad that I end up giving him what he wants. He said he lived in Spokane WA but when I started doing some checking the state got involved and got ahold on my SD State Attorney General who contacted me. My state was told there is no record of him being in the state or the lawyer he who was also in contact with me in the state of WA. Now he is saying he is in Nigeria and wants me to help him get a flight out of there and is going to come straight to me. Yesterday I was getting calls from New York, NY and messages from someone. I called the number back and it was a female called Debie Haycourt, I called that same number this morning and got the same voice mail he had on his cell. He has had 2 other females he was using in his scams. I have been with him for 11 months now and do love him and this hurts so much. I have sent him pictures to prove he is not the person he claims to be but I have not said I know the name of who it is. He has always refused to send a selfie and now he says he will do a video call with me. Last night I was mad and wouldn't take his calls, 2 of them said they were video calls and I just about answered one of them and I wish I would have. He is real smooth and you have to watch out for him. My state sent me a list of some of the names that other females have reported that he is using. When I was checking the names one of them brought me here and I am so glad I found this. My state had also sent me some pictures that I didn't have. He will talk you out of passwords and bank, credit card and debit card information and promise not to hurt you but right away he uses the information. I could say more about what he has done to me but I know you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent in a post and I am seeing everyone is being scammed on Instagram, he claims he doesn't know what that is. He used Words For Friends to contact me.

    ReplyDelete