Wednesday 17 October 2018

Pedro F Hippolito SCAMMED

Wednesday 17 October 2018

The man I am showing you here is one of the most used images in fake accounts by scammers.  His name is Pedro F Hippolito.



 

If you are being approached by an account that uses this man's images be sure you are being messaged by scammers who are using his images to front their fake accounts.

You will see from these images he is working as a business man in Africa trying to help these people and how do they repay that?  They use his images in scams.  He is happily married and puts images of him and his wife on his genuine Instagram account @pedro.ferreira.hipolito

Please never send any cash, cards or tech to anyone who befriends you on the internet.  They are sure to be scammers out to steal your money and your self-esteem. Ladies we are the ones who have the power to change the scamming culture.  Become educated, say no, report and block anyone who you think is fake.  Do your research here on my blog and on my Instagram account @insta_scammers2018.  Minimum research is trying a reverse image search or ask for a video chat. The answer is no?  It's a scammer. Say no, report and block.

9 comments:

  1. First he wants me to send him a picture of my credit card to put money on it and I denied that action. Just now he is offering to send me a card with money. Makes you think about how far it will go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just tried to have me add iTunes funds to his account...I was like, uh...no!!! People are wack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ashamed to say he sucked me in. Before I knew it I was enabling him. He was a wonderful person until I refused to help him anymore. Liam William was his scam name. He used Pedro Hipolito pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sick to death.this man Conded me out of 10.000.dollars in cash and google cards.Amazon cards.cost me my family. I fell hard for him and did what I could to help him.he had me believing that his wife passed away. from an auto accident.I meet him on instagram I must be the dumbest woman on earth.and to top it off he call me again asking for more. no thanks after three years.I am done.May Karma. Catch up with you if God doesn't. You destroyed my life cost me my family.find another fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This man is not scamming you - a scammer is using this man’s photos

      Delete
  5. he uses another name. Pedro Michael Hipolito I got hit twice

    ReplyDelete
  6. He goes by owen mcgregor. Nick
    Name Greg in Madrid spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. He contacted me on Linkedin as Migdalia Robin. I played the game w/him because it was crazy that I never spoke to him and he was saying I love you. Well, I cut him out of Google Hangouts, and he messaged me on LinkedIn, screen shot the messages and reported him. I threatened to call the FBI, he deleted the profile on LinkedIn and he messaged me in Hangouts again basically admitting that his family is poor and why did I end him. He messed with the wrong one today. I feel bad for the people that was lured by this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He was Daniel Mansour with me. Met on a dating site, he was telling me he loved me with 2 days, big red flag! Need an Amex for phone minutes, I was born at night, but it wansn't last nite, bye loser.

    ReplyDelete