Wednesday 24 October 2018

Fake accounts of scammers using the images of Vin Diesel

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Be very aware ladies and gents that there are lots and lots of fake Instagram accounts using the images of the actor Vin Diesel.  They may say they are are the real man, they may claim to be fan accounts.  Be warned - THEY ARE ALL FAKES.  The reason for this is that Vin Diesel has been in Africa or is currently in Africa filming for a new Fast and Furious movie.  I have had many accounts follow me and claim to be the real guy -  he is happily married with kids.  I always wonder what the accounts will ask for but I suspect there is some scam in it where you pay to join a fan club, buy tickets to go and meet the real man, something.  I mean the real Vin Diesel wouldn't need you to send him any money or iTunes cards or any cards or anything wherever in the world he is.  So think logically about it.  Why would the real Vin Diesel be approaching me or you? The answer is that he isn't but scammers are.  Be aware also that Vin Diesel's real name is Mark Sinclair so they sometimes use this to make you think they are genuine - THEY ARE NOT.










No comments:

Post a Comment