Wednesday 10 October 2018

Dr Garth Davis SCAMMED

Wednesday 10 October 2018

The real man who is having his images stolen and used to make a lot of fake accounts online right now is Dr Garth Davis.



If anyone approaches you on Instagram or any other social media, dating or gaming platform online using images of this man be sure you are being approached by a fake account manned by scammers.  The real man is not going around messaging random women for romance online and is certainly not in any need of money from you or any other things.  His real verified Instagram account is shown in the second screenshot @drgarthdavis.

Please never send any cash, cards or tech to anyone who befriends you on the internet.  They are sure to be scammers out to steal your money and your self-esteem. Ladies we are the ones who have the power to change the scamming culture.  Become educated, say no, report and block anyone who you think is fake.  Do your research here on my blog and on my Instagram account @insta_scammers2018.  Minimum research is trying a reverse image search or ask for a video chat. The answer is no?  It's a scammer. Say no, report and block.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, i happened to come across this guy who texted me and claim that he is a doctor, a marine doctor to be exact. He asked for my photo but i insisted that he gave me his photo first..to my surprise he showed me Dr Garth's photos..i was curious cuz the name on the doctor's uniform showed Garth Davis,but this guy's name was not. So i googled Dr Davis and found his images.Whoa, talking about scammers. Shishhh.Thank you for the alert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you realised that you were being scammed by a fraudster masquerading as the Dr. Thank goodness for reverse image search too and thank you for sharing your encounter.

      Delete
    2. i talked to a man on facebook for a little bit he said he was a surgeon for the military he asked uestions and when i told him i was scammed by people using a military profile and information he blocked me he is using derrick thomas as his name

      Delete
  2. I was scammed by a man who pretended to be him under the name Roy Carlson, he played with my feelings for 3 months trying to get money from me until I finally got some family talk to me and showed me how he was a scammer.

    ReplyDelete