Friday 12 October 2018

Jim Newman SCAMMED

Friday 12 October 2018

Jim Newman is a man who has had his image and videos stolen so many times to be used as the face of fake accounts run by scammers.




If you are being approached by an account online that uses the images of Mr Newman please be sure that you are being messaged by a fake who is likely to try to scam you.  I can say this for sure because the real man is gay an is most definitely not looking for romance with ladies on the internet.  He is also not on gay dating apps looking for love there or anywhere else with men as he already is in a relationship with his boyfriend.

Please never send any cash, cards or tech to anyone who befriends you on the internet.  They are sure to be scammers out to steal your money and your self-esteem. Ladies we are the ones who have the power to change the scamming culture.  Become educated, say no, report and block anyone who you think is fake.  Do your research here on my blog and on my Instagram account @insta_scammers2019.  Minimum research is trying a reverse image search or ask for a video chat. The answer is no?  It's a scammer. Say no, report and block.

10 comments:

  1. I was scammed by a Black man saying his name was Tranklin Graham and he was using Mr.Newman pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear you were scammed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. i have been recently contacted by whatsapp number +447751490504. and talking in a good manner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is now using the name Scott Hendrick ~ he found me on the facebook page if you were raised in the 70's, 80's 90's. He is using jim newmann's photos. Says he is danish, living in scotland... beware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is now using the name of gary williams 118 and he tryes to hook up with me on hangout...

      Delete
  5. I was scammed by Charles gasper!! Using several photos of jim Newman. He wanted 1500.00 dollars in Google cards!! He didn't get them tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian William, so nennt er sich auf Instagram, sowie über WhatsApp!!
    Ich finde es abscheulich, wie sich Menschen daran ergötzen anderen Frauen versuchen dieses Selbstwertgefühl zu nehmen! ..Ölanlage..und ich sollte ihn anscheinend freikaufen. Tsss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still using his picture to scam people and even saying he needs to protect his celebrity identity 🤦‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is now using the name of Richard Gary on FB. Says he is Military Dr. in Syria. Widowed with 14 year old son in boarding school in London. Son is wanting a Mum. He started chatting and said I was what he was looking for. When in United States from Tampa Fla. He wanted me to download Google chat room. He then asked me for $5,000 for Steam cards so he could continue chatting with me and his son. When I told him no he called me greedy!!! I think he preyed on me as I am recently Widowed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was scammed by someone named Martin Derrick who used Jim Newman's photos on Google hangout. He said he works on an oil rig out of Germany and that he has a daughter named Tracy. She is 14yrs old and is in a boarding school in the UK. He said he has a house in Birmingham, Al. He wanted iTunes cards for his computer which I bought for him. Now he's asking for $3000.00 dollars for school supplies for his daughter. I did not send him the money. He sent me some pictures supposedly of himself which I found out from your website are actually of Jim Newman. He is very persuasive and fun to talk to.

    ReplyDelete