Monday 30 April 2018

mathew_freckly_ SCAMMER

Monday 30 April 2018

And the third and final scammer for today is


Well this guy befriended me yesterday evening and it didn't take me long to get him sussed out and blocked and reported.  I really couldn't be bothered with his obvious rubbish and lack of knowledge.
He said he comes from Australia but couldn't spell it (astrulla, astrualle  were his goes) until I asked him if he meant Australia. Bad move Mr Scammer Guy - minimum is knowing how to spell the country you say you live in!!! Usual questions were asked and not answered by him. He said he is a marine engineer: a plausible occupation until you dig a bit deeper.  My partner is a marine engineer by trade so I have insider knowledge.  I asked about his work pattern - he answered 4 on; a valid answer. I asked about the type of ship he was on - didn't answer this at all; clearly he had no idea.  Then he said he was about to start a contract in the Norway sea but couldn't say what the name of the ship was or where it would be sailing. At this point I decided I had had enough.  Blocked and reported on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment