Monday 30 April 2018

mellarjoh SCAMMER

Monday 30 April 2018

Today the delightful scammer is this one



I didn't really get to know a lot of this one's backstory. To be honest with you, it was late in the day and may patience was wearing a touch thin by this stage.  This is what I know:

  • His name is Miller Johns
  • He is from Kansas City in the USA
  • His wife died in a car accident
  • He has one son of 16 who lives in the States with his Grandma
  • He said he was in the US army but non specific
This was where his story really fell apart, not that it hadn't already.  When I asked him what he did in the US army and where he did it. I was so impatient with this guy and his stupid, vague answers. I asked him if he was a soldier, a cook, a doctor, a mechanic,  what? His answers were rude and he accused me of not understanding him - the cheek!! I asked him where he did his work for the army. Syria? Afghanistan? Based in Germany? He then remembered he was a doctor (lol) but based in the states.   

At this point I accused him of being a faker because he didn't seem to know what he did for a job or where he did it and that his English was very poor which he blamed on being brought up in Mexico. Well perhaps it was but who knows.  Blocked and reported on Instagram.

ETA here are some screenshots of his conversation with me.  They are interesting to read so you can familiarise yourself with the language and sound of a scammer.






















No comments:

Post a Comment