Friday 27 April 2018

maxmichael1891 SCAMMER

Friday 27 April 2018

Today's scammer is this one



This guy is not a particularly pleasant guy at all.  I had the misfortune to be messaged by him yesterday evening and he came across as rude, rather obnoxious and antagonistic which is rather unusual for a scammer. I mean they usually try to charm you with all the sweet talk to make you fall in love with them and send them cash etc. But no, this guy was not nice at all.

What he told me was this:

  • From Miami, Florida
  • His wife died leaving him a single father to a son of 12 called Alex
This was all I got to know about this backstory.  However he asked me a lot of personal questions, demanded selfies taken there and then.  I sent some taken earlier that day and he was rude and cheeky and claimed to not believe he was talking to me as they were already on my Instagram feed.  This guy would not send me a picture of him.  A couple of selfies taken then and there satisfied his curiosity but he then moved on to wanting a picture of my daughter.  As if!! I mean I find that rather weird and creepy to be honest and I am sure that no guy who was genuine would expect to see a picture of your child until a real on, face to face relationship was in progress. And even that would take time.  What a jerk he was.  But he could not and would not take no for an answer so I ended up getting rather testy with him and he said I was insulting him!! Cheeky!!  Blocked and reported on Instagram immediately.

The clues that he was a scammer are quite clear: widowed, single father to a son who still needs a mother figure; use of English was not very good, didn't always understand my turn of phrase;  no photos of him forthcoming; very evasive when asked a question back, often they choose not to answer or give very simple one or two word answers.  The other major clue was found in a comment underneath a photo of 'him' on his Instagram page.  There were comments from another lady about him being a scammer.  Always check out comments on their photos - they can be revealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment