Monday 5 November 2018

Lists of fake accounts all using images of Prince Hamdan

Monday 5 November 2018

Yesterday I spent an interesting 5 minutes on Instagram answering a question that was going around in my mind.  I was wondering just how many active accounts of the Crown Prince of Dubai, Prince Hamdan there are.  I did a quick search on Instagram using the search terms Prince Hamdan and this is what I found:

   


 


    



 

 

There are 20 screenshots here and each shot has 8 fake accounts listed so that makes a total of 160 fake accounts that came up using the search of Prince Hamdan.  This makes me wonder now how many other fake accounts there are using other terms to search such as Fazza, Sheikh Hamdan etc.

Basically the lesson to take from this exercise is that there are literally hundreds of fake accounts using the images of Prince Hamdan, the Crown Prince of Dubai.  All you need to remember is that @faz3 is the original and verified account on Instagram and the Prince won't be messaging you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment