Monday 5 November 2018

john_cotas SCAMMER

Monday 5 November 2018

And the next scammer for today is this one


I was dying for this scammer to message me and he did.  The reason why is because I have a strong feeling looking at the photos used on his profile that the original, real guy is gay.  The photo that particularly draws my eye is the middle picture where the real guy is wearing the leather harness that I have only ever see gay guys wearing.

Here follow the screenshots of my conversation with him.  He was not listening and tried to convince me he is straight and wants to be with me.  He kept trying to convince me by sending more photos and videos that only served to prove to me that he can steal photos and videos.  On re-reading the conversation, particularly the parts where I must be pissing him off, his English is really poor.  He is definitely a fake using another man's images and this scammer has chosen the wrong images to scam with and the wrong person to scam.















No comments:

Post a Comment