Monday 20 January 2020

Dr Kerem Bıkmaz



Today I am going to show you the real man called Dr Kerem Bikmaz. He is yet another doctor that is used relentlessly in online scams where the scammers create fake accounts.  Dr Bikmaz is a well known Turkish neurosurgeon who works in Istanbul.  He is also happily married.  Knowing these facts about the real man mean that you know that he is not working for the UN, in a war zone as a surgeon doctor or as a doctor anywhere else in the world.  You also know that he is not online looking for romance and love whatever the person messaging you may say.

I post fake accounts that use Dr Bikmaz regularly and I add the hashtag #drkerembikmazfake

The real Dr Bikmaz is also verified on Instagram so you can report any fake accounts for impersonation.





6 comments:

  1. I had a friend on fb hes name is dr kerem bikmaz and i already saw him on video call he told me he was working on Un in a war zone ..who's that guys hes scammer also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to say that you are being messaged by a scammer. The real Dr Bikmaz is not in a war zone - do not believe the person messaging you, whatever, they say.

      Delete
  2. I am at this moment in contact with a person using the name david zailani using dr kerem,s pic he says he's in alfganistan working for the un and could help him financially to get home because he as no access to his own bank account I I obviously refused his request but he still keeps trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information. I am glad that you refused to send anything. The scammer will keep on and on at you. The best thing you can do is to report and block the account. If it is on Instagram the real Dr Bikmaz is verified so you can report as inappropriate and then select impersonation.

      Delete
  3. does the real Dr Bikmaz use Linkedin? as i saw he wrote somewhere he uses instagram and Linkedin. And i did track him on Linkedin and he said he has 2 daughters but not married













    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know is the honest answer. I would say there would be a lot of games on Linked In too.

      Delete