Friday 24 January 2020

Dr Luis Eduardo Oliveira

This is a doctor that has had his images stolen so many times that the scammers have made the real man remove himself from all social media platforms.  I can totally understand why he has done this but isn't it a shame that he no longer has a presence on Instagram and doesn't feel able to share anymore because of the scammers stealing and using images to steal from people around the world?  He is a Brazilian doctor from Rio de Janeiro.


If you are messaged online by someone using this man's images then you know you are being messaged by scammers.  He is not using Instagram or any other social media platform and is definitely not messaging anyone looking for love online.  It is just a scammer wanting you to willingly send your money to them so they don't have to work.

On Instagram when I post fake accounts using this doctor's images I use the hashtag #luiseduardooliveirafake




2 comments:

  1. Hi I have somebody contacting me telling me is that doctor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok well at least you know now that the person actually messaging you is a scammer and not the doctor in the picture.

      Delete