Wednesday 16 January 2019

Dr William Smith SCAMMER

Wednesday 16 January 2019

And here is a new scammer.  Huge apologies but I haven't got a screenshot of his profile page on Instagram or any images that he was using ether.  However I do have some screenshots of our conversation towards the end.


And in the first screenshot you can see he is calling me his wife.  How can I be? We've never met face to face, never spent real time together, never had a wedding ceremony.  Calling you his wife is intended to make you feel loved and special and think that is how he sees you thus making you more susceptible to sending him what he wants, when he asks you.

He also forgets that he is on a smartphone and can access apps at sea to purchase what he needs.  I never forget this. I mean he is managing to communicate on a phone or laptop with success via the internet so I am sure that shopping apps would work just as well.


Typical asking.  Taking for ever to cut to the chase which we all know will be cash or card in the end.


I have missed out a couple of screenshots at this point because he decided that our joint present would be a Nintendo Switch gaming system including some games for his son.  And he suggests that £300 would cover it plus the feet convert from sterling to dollars.  Oh and the address is the recipient in America to send it to which he said earlier was his child's nanny.


I always vote for never.  You should do the same.  Don't let yourself be a victim to these cowardly and lazy young men.  Never send money to anyone online especially if you have never met the person face to face, in the same room, the same time zone as you.  This is as true for me today as it always has been which is why I have never been a victim and lost money to these confidence tricksters.

No comments:

Post a Comment